Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tool #2 - Blogging with Others…


I opted to Google "school counselor blogs" for this tool because I was curious to find blogs related to my profession that would offer new ideas for me to use this upcoming school year. I have recently become highly addicted to a website called Pinterest, and I was excited to see that Google directed me to a Pinterest user named Danielle Schultz who happens to be a School Counselor extraordinaire and blogger! #winning She has a plethora of ideas on her Pinterest board that I'm excited to explore! Here is a link to her board - http://pinterest.com/schcounselor/school-counseling-ideas-school-counselor-blog/
Also, here is a link to her blog - http://www.schcounselor.com/
I have subscribed to Danielle's blog, and I can't wait to put some of her ideas into action on our campus! After posting my first comment on her blog, I returned to Danielle's Pinterest board and found links to other blogs which she subscribes to. What a great way to start developing my personal learning network!

Michele :)

2 comments: