Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tool #8 - New Tools and How to Use 'Em!

I am so thrilled to hear that our students will have access to all of these very cool technological devices. I was aware that our teachers and students would be receiving I Pads and I Touch gadgets, but I wasn't aware that they would also be receiving MacBooks, XBox 360s and HP Touchscreens! How cool is that? Since I am not in the classroom, I will not have to worry about managing devices, but I do believe that teachers will have to be firm regarding the guidelines and expectations for use of these devices. We are very fortunate to be in a district that is a strong supporter of incorporating technology into classroom instruction, and I feel like our students deserve to be exposed to devices they may not otherwise have access to. Using these tools will undoubtedly make learning fun and interesting for our students when used appropriately and managed correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment