Monday, August 13, 2012

Tool #5 - Web 2.0 Tools!

The first Web 2.0 Tool I played with was Animoto. I can't believe I've never used this tool before! It was so much fun, and I can think of several ways I will be using this awesome site professionally and personally! I created a short (very short due to my free trial) video documenting our sandcastle field trip last year. Our students had so much fun, and we ended up winning 1st place. Mr. Bautista teamed up with Northbrook Middle School so that we could enjoy this day at the beach with our creative students! Thanks, Mr. Bautista! Check it out!
Try our slideshow maker at Animoto.

The other tool I have always been curious to try and finally learned to use was Wordle. This is such a neat way for staff and students to express their ideas related to a topic. I really enjoyed playing with the design and colors. I can see how this would be a fun tool for students to use in the classroom! I present to all of you - my counseling Wordle! Ta-da!


Wordle: Counselor

Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment